Ahad, 20 November 2016

#10 Movie - Juno

Assalamualaikum readers
           Today , I would like to review upon a movie entitled Juno . I had watched this movie before and I think it is worth watching for teenager .
          The issue that I had being brought up in this movie is regarding pregnancy before marriage . Juno , who is the main character in this story , was having an unplanned pregnancy that put pressures of adult life onto her . Juno faced two choices ; whether to abort the baby or not . Eventually . she chose to keep the baby . This story presented a message that child abortion is a mean way because it kills innocent baby . It was also encouraged the parents ,who have their unmarried daughter to be pregnant , to provide support and moral for them in facing a difficult hardships . Juno received many cold looks from her surrounding due to her pregnancy .  But , Juno was brave to handle that and managed to overcome all those things without feeling being oppressed . Supposedly , the community should not see the person who faces the issue as a parasite or plaque in society . We can never when the problem can happen to us . So , put ourselves in their shoes before judging their life.
           For me , I liked this material because I could know how is life for an unmarried girl to be pregnant in such early age . It was very difficult as it faces lot of cold looks from the society and entirely being burden by the extra cost that must be paid for treatment . Moreover , I could observe different perspective on how people view this issue in different country . In America , it was seen to be a normal issue , whereas , in my country , my society is totally oppressed this issue as pregnancy before marriage is seen as a disgraceful act for the family .

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan