Selasa, 15 November 2016

#9 Movie - In Bruges

Assalamualaikum ,
     For this review , I will discuss about movie “In Bruges“. For me , I really like the movie because it discussed about an important issue . The issue is that who owns the life : God , people or ourselves ? In that movie , I could see Ken attempted to kill himself at the same time Ray was planning to murder him . Life was seen to be a petty thing that everyone can take it out simply . Through deep watching the movie , a question came out in my mind ; who creates us ? What is the purpose of our existence ? These were not my first time having such thoughts but somehow this movie recalled it back . Eventually , I turn to Islamic perspective on how life is view . 

    Did the ending match my initial impression of the movie ? Well , sort of . I always expect that every movie should have a happy ending and the main character survives . When I watch the movie , I always have the impression that Ken will survive together with his partner , Ray . I was expecting them to escape from their boss , Harry , but then , the story turns out to be different . When Ray was assigned to kill Ken , which is kind of ironic , my impression start to change . In the end , Ray was dead by Harry’s hand and Harry committed suicide for unreasonable reason : breaking policy .  

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan